Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I have never had a blog, or twitter and I barely use facebook so this could be very interesting. I am very much new to this whole thing. Hopefully this post works! As for the topic of my essay I have decided to go with none other than...PUNK. What I am really interested is how some subcultures are seen to 'die out' after a while. Is that just because the media stops reporting about them or is it because maybe the cultural context around the subculture changes. There are still punks around but are they really the same punks of the 70's and 80's? Not sure. Perhaps I will find out. Perhaps I won't. Perhaps that'll be my essay topic. I hope so. It's hard thinking of topics. I think I must do some reading first. I aim to have a topic before friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment